回答詢問
5. This is a copy of catalog.
這是我們的產品目錄
6.Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
您可以看看目錄里有沒有您感興趣的(產品)
7. What about having a look at sample first?
您可以先看看我們的樣品
8. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
我們的產品非常具有市場競爭力
9. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
我們的產品曾廣銷海外,并且在當地非常受歡迎
10. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
我們肯定我們的產品在您的市場一定也很暢銷。
11. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
這項產品有其他同類產品沒辦法比較的優勢
12. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
希望您的業務一切順利
品質
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
我們公司有著很嚴格的質量檢測系統,這保證了我司的產品的高質量。
2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
您覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
3. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.
因為我們的高質量,我們的價格自然就會高一些
4. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
我們的產品在世界上享有很高的聲譽。
價格
客人詢價
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
2. Are the prices on the list firm offers?
3. How about the price/ How much is this?
我們報價
4. This is our price list. 這是我們的報價單
5. What do you think of the payment terms?
您認為我們的價格怎么樣?
6. Here are our FOB prices. 我給您的是離岸價格。
7. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 我們是按照離岸標準給您訂的價格。
客人還價
1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it? 您能給我們一些優惠嗎?
2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%? 您認為能給我們下調10%的價格嗎?
3. It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.
您的價格太高了,有另一家相同性質的企業,他們和你們有類似的產品,價格卻低的多
4. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price.
如果是這樣的價格,我們很難拓展任何業務
5. If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果您能在價格上給我們一些優惠,我愿意現場給您下定單
拒絕還價
1. Our price is highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable. 我們產品的價格很有競爭力/ 這已經是低的價格了/ 我們的價格非常合理。
2. Our price is competitive as compared with that in the international market.
我們的價格在國際市場上非常有優勢
接受還價
1. Can we each make some concession?
我們可以達成一些讓步。
2. In order to conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by 5%.
為了達成協議,我們準備降價5%
3. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
如果您訂的量多,我們會重新考慮給您更低的價格。
4. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount.
考慮到我們友好的關系和未來的合作,我們給您3%的優惠。
訂單
客人詢問小單數量
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
詢問訂貨數量
2. How many do you intend to order?
3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?客人回答訂單數量
4. I’d like to order 600 sets.
感謝下單
5. Thank you very much for your order.
交貨
客人詢問交貨期
6. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
我們能不能要求提早交貨?
7. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
您早能何時交貨?
8. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
您的貨運通常要多長時間?
9. When will you deliver the products to us?
您何時給我們發貨?
10. When will the goods reach our port?
貨物何時能抵達港口?
11. What about the method of delivery?
您用哪種貨運方式呢?
答復交貨期
12. I think we can meet your requirement.
我想我們能滿足您的要求
13. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
對不起,我們沒辦法提前給您運貨。
14. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you. 我為我們的推遲送貨及給您帶來的不便道歉。
15. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們會按照原訂時間給您發貨。
16. The earliest delivery we can make is 。。。。
我們早的發貨期是。。。
簽單
簽單前建議
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式簽協議之前我們可以重申一下協議中的重點內容。
2. We can get the contract finalized now.
我們可以現在簽署協議
3. Have you any questions as regards to the contract?
您對協議有什么問題嗎?
4. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract.
在簽協議之前好對協議中的所有條款有個更好的了解。
5. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您對協議中的條款有任何建議嗎?
6. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您 認為協議中已經包括我們協商中涉及的所有問題了嗎?
簽單后祝語
7. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
我非常高興我們終達成了協議。
8. Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
讓我們祝賀這次成功的簽約。
付款方式
客人詢問付款方式
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
我們可以討論以下付款方式嗎?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
您通常的付款方式是怎樣的呢?
回復詢問付款方式
3. We’d like you to pay us by L/C.
我們想讓您用信用證付款。